How to write statement of purpose

Planning to apply for grad schools?

Dont have any idea about writing SOP?

Looking for good samples of Resume, Biodata or SOPs?

Here are some of the best statement of purpose (SOPs) documents written and got selected in various top level schools.....

good sample Statement of purpose for Computer Graphic

I am planning to study for my master’s degree in Computer Graphic at your school in Fall, 2006. I would like to take this opportunity to share my motivation of studying in this field with you. My interest in Computer Graphic can be traced back to my freshman year in university when I encountered the first computer in my life. It was a computer using Macintosh operation system and I was so fascinated by its capabilities that even it was just a tool for word processing, I spent a lot of extracurricular time attempting to learn more about it. Of course I did not know very much about what a computer can do at that time. Later on, I used the techniques I acquired by self-studying to publish one issue of our department magazines and also one issue of the school magazines of my brother-in-law’s school. After graduation, I took the program of MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) and learn more about what a computer can do, including lots of important fundamental knowledge of computer operation system and computer networking. When working as a flight attendant, I fell in love with the magic of photography and make use of my camera to capture the great scenery and faces of different countries around the world. With the accumulation of my photos, I came up with the idea of sharing them with my dear family, friends and colleagues through computer and web. Therefore, aside from being a member of a photographer club, I also participated in a government-sponsored program for studying computer graphic software, including PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign, etc. Although currently not working in related filed of Computer Graphic, I applied the techniques I learned to the preparation of not only personal photos but also the presentation materials in my current job. It turned out to be a great plus to these presentation materials. Along the way, my interests of computer, photography and publication kept growing in my heart and eventually led to my decision to acquire a master’s degree in this field. In the information era, art should keep staying in everyone’s life to ease the daily stress from work, to soften the harshness of life reality and even to comfort the wounds of broken hearts. To me, Computer Graphic is just the right media of integrating art and daily life together by using modern technologies to create different forms of art for people to appreciate. I believed that my advanced learning of Computer Graphic will start a brand new page for me to enjoy and integrate art in my life. With the upgrade of my knowledge and skills, I tend to come back to my country and share my newly gained knowledge with more people in my country about its magic. I believe that graduate education in the United States would fully equip me with the latest knowledge and skills for a career in the Computer Graphic industry. Earning a graduate degree from your prestigious institution would even fully prepare me to thrive in this highly competitive field. I am very much looking forward to having the opportunity to study at your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment