How to write statement of purpose

Planning to apply for grad schools?

Dont have any idea about writing SOP?

Looking for good samples of Resume, Biodata or SOPs?

Here are some of the best statement of purpose (SOPs) documents written and got selected in various top level schools.....

good sample Statement of purpose (Marketing essay for grad school)

Study Plan Cosmetics and fashion are the passion of women all over the world and I fall victim to such passion as well. Ever since my youth, I have always enjoyed reading fashion magazines. However, I have never understood why it was so captivating until I first encountered the field of marketing in college. After I took classes and gained some marketing knowledge, I came to the realization that fashion magazines captivated me because all the texts and pictures associate to my perception of beauty. Everything played towards my perception and emotions and thus created an image I desire to have. The marketing strategies of the fashion brands were working wonderfully on me. Ever since that realization dawned on me, I have always wanted to learn more about marketing and how it can be applied to my future. After I started working, I realized marketing is not limited to fashion industry. It has a strategic role and is crucial to a company’s survival. Therefore, I decided to pursue an advanced education in marketing and hope to pursue a career in this field. Over the last two years, I have been working for a large Taiwanese manufacturing firm, ChiMei Optoelectronics, which is the world’s fourth TFT-LCD panel supplier. I am deeply involved in the company’s public relation and brand promotion. ChiMei has a unique corporate culture where the founder of the company believes strongly in social responsibilities and quality of life for the society. The ChiMei museum is the best example of the ChiMei spirit because of its collection of cultural arts and historical artifacts, which all aims at preserving the local culture and history. One of my responsibilities is to introduce the museum and act as a guide to our corporate clients during their visit. Equipped with a thorough understanding of the museum collections and the company history, I convey ChiMei’s image to our clients. Business to business promotion is an important marketing activity at ChiMei. The company constantly holds product demonstration events for major clients such as 3M and Corning. At ChiMei, I frequently act as the coordinator between our internal departments and representatives from our clients to ensure success in our joint promotional events. I have gained valuable organization, communication, and leadership skills from such experiences due to the complexity of these activities involved. The tasks as a coordinator responsible of event timeline, event flow, and event resources have built my organization skills greatly. Also, as a coordinator in charge of communications between multiple parties, I was able to strengthen my communication skills. Furthermore, I led a team of more than forty assistants in streamlining office processes through experience sharing during our weekly meetings. I encouraged brainstorming sessions where the team came up with cost reduction plans for offices and planned events as well as efficiency increasing plans to make some internal department run more smoothly. I also listen to the team’s needs and serve as their spokesperson. My leadership efforts were rewarded with an early promotion as well as increased benefits for my team. I believe my organization, communication, and leadership skills will be beneficial both to my academic performance and my future career. During my employment, I gained a good understanding of the high-tech industry in Taiwan. Traditionally, Taiwanese high-tech companies specialize in assembling OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts and typically adopt a low cost strategy. Although Taiwanese products are of good quality, most companies have a low profit margin and are constantly engaged in a price war. Furthermore, many of these companies are looking to move their production plants to other Southeast Asian countries to further lower costs. In order for the high-tech industry to survive in the long run, it is my belief that the old business model will rapidly change. The high-tech companies in Taiwan will start developing their own brand name and focusing on manufacturing end products instead of manufacturing product parts. As the high-tech industry transitions, I believe that product marketing within the high-tech industry will play an increasingly important role. My ultimate goal is to apply the marketing expertise I gain during my academic studies to Taiwan’s transitioning high-tech industry. I believe that the XXX School can provide me with the opportunity to learn the skills I will need to make my career goals possible. I also believe that my work experience and my understanding of Taiwan’s high-tech industry will bring a different perspective to the class and contribute to the diversity of your university.


Have a question? or want to share your experience?
Please ask your queries in the comments section.
Follow me on twitter @dogranavneet

2 comments:

  1. Actually it is important to Write a Successful Statement of Purpose for Graduate Schools. I would like to present a thanks for a humanistic arrangement! Here business school statement of purpose can have a better role to the people taking facility from it's awesome writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sample! I'm working on my own sop for pharmacy at the moment and some points covered in this sample were really helpful! It's also awesome how this statement of purpose shows the determination and purpose! Really like it!

    ReplyDelete