How to write statement of purpose

Planning to apply for grad schools?

Dont have any idea about writing SOP?

Looking for good samples of Resume, Biodata or SOPs?

Here are some of the best statement of purpose (SOPs) documents written and got selected in various top level schools.....

How to write a cover letter

Here is a simple but striking cover letter. Remember, keep you cover letter short and succinct.
Cover Letter

November, ……, 2012

Editor
The New Yorker
4 Times Square
New York, NY 10036

Dear Editor.
I am a ………student at …………University and would like to be considered for a ……..opportunity at The New Yorker. I am very interested in the field of science and political cartooning. I would welcome the opportunity to contribute my cartoons and writing skills to your highly regarded organization.

I am very excited about The New Yorker’s commitment toward cartoons and science. As a cartoonist for my university’s new paper, and as a science researcher, I am very aware of importance of making science, interesting to general audiences.

At….., my concentration is in …….while also exploring journalism by working at ……news paper. My research is further established by my recent publications appeared on …..major scientific journals. On the other front, I have enjoyed cartooning and writing for ……. since 2008.

Thank you for your consideration. I very much look forward to the opportunity to speak with you in person about my interest on publishing my woprk on The New Yorker.

Sincerely,
………..
Have a question? Leave it in comments section


Top American Universities Ranked as per GRE score Click Here



Feel free to leave your comments/questions and I'll reply as soon as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. whoah this weblog is great i like studying your posts.

    Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of persons are hunting round for this info, you could aid them greatly.


    Feel free to visit my web page ... Email Console

    ReplyDelete